The 8th Annual Summer Speaker Conference will be unlike any others. Because we can’t gather in person due to COVID-19, we’ll be meeting online. The good news is that the online venue gives us the opportunity to bring you speakers from across the country and the world! For three Tuesdays in August, we’ll host unique online events from 9-10 am. Each provides perspectives that will inform your work. And for social workers, three CEU’s are available for $15. The Zoom link to the event and the evaluation will be sent 24 hours prior to the event.
Aug 4 From Italy to St. Louis: Adapting to COVID-19 Speakers: Angela Abbatecola, MD, Ph.D. and Dr. John Morley, MD
Aug 11 Catholic Perspective on Defining the End of Life Speaker: Jason Eberl Ph.D.
Aug 18 Anti-Black Racism and the Moral Psychology of the “Difficult Patient” Speaker: Yolonda Wilson, PhD, and Respondent: Thelma Hall-Gordan, LSCW
A link to the event will be sent via email 24 hours prior to each event.
We look forward to a time we can all come together again. Until then, Gateway End-of-Life Coalition is committed to bring you the same outstanding educational opportunities.
Are you interested in CEU’s?
- The Zoom link to the event and the evaluation will be sent 24 hours prior to the event.
- 3 Social Worker CEUs are available for $15. (1 CEU per event.)
- You will only receive CEUs if you pay in advance AND complete the evaluation that is sent out via email with the link to each event.
- CEUs will be sent by e-mail.
- No refunds will be available if you are unable to attend an event.